All comments are typed exactly as written by students.
I had a positive learning experience with ATP 600. I feel the instructor was amazing and I learned so much from her. She made this process easy for me and I learned SO much. I am thankful that I had such a great instructor_ especially since this was my first online class.
Dr. Dee Fabry is an exceptional educator_ and I cannot wait to take another course with her. This introductory ATP course is was the perfect introduction to both the concept of an inspired teacher and the ATP program. I feel confident in my reflective and research abilities that I will need moving forward all thanks to the assessments and feedback from Dr. Dee.
I had a positive learning experience with ATP 600. I feel the instructor was amazing and I learned so much from her. She made this process easy for me and I learned SO much. I am thankful that I had such a great instructor_ especially since this was my first online class.
I had a positive learning experience with ATP 600. I feel the instructor was amazing and I learned so much from her. She made this process easy for me and I learned SO much. I am thankful that I had such a great instructor_ especially since this was my first online class.
Dr. Dee Fabry is an exceptional educator_ and I cannot wait to take another course with her. This introductory ATP course is was the perfect introduction to both the concept of an inspired teacher and the ATP program. I feel confident in my reflective and research abilities that I will need moving forward all thanks to the assessments and feedback from Dr. Dee.
I had a positive learning experience with ATP 600. I feel the instructor was amazing and I learned so much from her. She made this process easy for me and I learned SO much. I am thankful that I had such a great instructor_ especially since this was my first online class.
Comments
Post a Comment