Student comment typed as written:
Proper implementation of assessments and evaluation methods is something teachers of all subjects can benefit from including physical education teachers.  It is such a relief to learn new methods and concepts that can be easily applied to my field of expertise.  For much of my graduate level career I have felt as though much of what has been taught to me has little to no relevance in the physical education world.  At times my graduate level career has been challenging, disheartening, and self gratifying.  I swear if it were not for my strong passion for physical education and my fun imagination, I would have had a rather lackluster graduate and post graduate educational experience.  I truly appreciate how helpful all of my teachers and classmates have been at national university thus far.  The curriculum has been enlightening and rewarding. (March 2018, ADL636)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog