One of the real joys of teaching in the MS ATP program is watching our students personal growth as INSPIRED educators. I had the privilege of teaching ATP 600 in July 2017 followed by AAL 650(Advanced Assessment Literacy) - Purposeful Assessment in August. I think these two pieces of feedback clearly show how transformative this program can be. And I truly attribute their growth to their positive 'growth mindsets'.
I just wanted to thank you for being such an inspiration. I never expected to be so mentally challenged and motivated to become a better teacher when I entered this program. As much as I hoped it would be relevant to my teaching practice, I didn't have high expectations coming in.You have changed all that. I truly appreciate all your comments and advice on my work, your support, and your confidence that I can make a difference. JR
If someone told me a month ago that I would draft a 30-page document outlining a balanced assessment plan, I would have laughed and said they were crazy. Thank you for allowing for, what I think Sullo called, such a "state of flow." This course has allowed me such a balance of comfort and challenge that I am ecstatic to see my growth so far. Thank you for everything, and I so look forward to the rest of this journey! CP
I just wanted to thank you for being such an inspiration. I never expected to be so mentally challenged and motivated to become a better teacher when I entered this program. As much as I hoped it would be relevant to my teaching practice, I didn't have high expectations coming in.You have changed all that. I truly appreciate all your comments and advice on my work, your support, and your confidence that I can make a difference. JR
If someone told me a month ago that I would draft a 30-page document outlining a balanced assessment plan, I would have laughed and said they were crazy. Thank you for allowing for, what I think Sullo called, such a "state of flow." This course has allowed me such a balance of comfort and challenge that I am ecstatic to see my growth so far. Thank you for everything, and I so look forward to the rest of this journey! CP
Comments
Post a Comment